Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cabbage soup recipe. To make simple cabbage soup you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Cabbage Soup:
- Provide 2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 500 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare of water.
- Take 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Get 3 medium of potatoes, diced.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, including liquid.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Use bunch of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Simple Cabbage Soup:
- Bring to the boil a pot of water and add the cabbage, cook for 5-7 minutes and reserve..
- Heat the olive oil and fry the onion and garlic for 2-4 minutes over a medium heat..
- Add the can of tomatoes and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Add the beef stock liquid and chicken stock cube and bring to the boil. Add more water if needed..
- Add the potatoes, kidney beans , carrots and cook for about 15 minutes..
- Add the cabbage and parsley. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Check seasoning, add salt if needed..
If you find this Simple Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.