Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini tomato italian sausage soup recipe. To cook zucchini tomato italian sausage soup you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- Use of olive oil.
- Provide of Italian sausage.
- You need of yellow onion (chopped).
- Get of mini bell peppers (chopped).
- Take of garlic cloves (minced).
- Get of red pepper flakes.
- Take of tomato paste.
- Provide of can diced tomatoes.
- Get of zucchinis cut into bite size pieces.
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Take of chicken soup base.
- Take of water.
- Use of Colby jack cheese.
- Take of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of motzerella or feta.
- Take of basil.
- Use of thyme.
- Take of Extra cheese for garnish.
Instructions to make Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- To make the zucchini tomato Italian sausage soup: In a large soup pot or large Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and once hot, add Italian sausage meat. Break up the meat while it cooks with a wooden spoon..
- Once the Italian sausage meat has browned, add onion and bell pepper and saute for 4 minutes..
- Move the meat and vegetables to the sides and lower heat to medium. Add garlic, pepper flakes and tomato paste to the center of the Dutch oven and cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, zucchini, salt, pepper, chicken broth and Colby jack cheese and motzerella, along with basil and thyme and stir to combine..
- Bring the soup to a medium simmer and cook just long enough until the vegetables are tender about 10-15 minutes..
- Remove the soup from heat. Serve soup immediately with additional basil and cheese on top. Enjoy!.
If you find this Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.