Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Mother's Easy Kenchin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Mother's Easy Kenchin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mother's Easy Kenchin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my mother's easy kenchin soup recipe. To cook my mother's easy kenchin soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Mother's Easy Kenchin Soup:
- Take 1/2 of Burdock root.
- Prepare 6 of Taro root.
- Get 1/4 of Daikon radish.
- Take 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 1/2 of Aburaage.
- Take 1/2 of Shimeji mushrooms (optional).
- Use 1 of Konnyaku (optional).
- Take 1/2 block of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Miso.
- Use 1 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Take 600 ml of Water.
Steps to make My Mother's Easy Kenchin Soup:
- Scrape off the burdock skin as if you're shaving a pencil, and boil in enough water to cover (not listed)..
- While the burdock in Step 1 is being cooked, peel the taro root, cut into bite sizes, and boil in a separate saucepan over a high heat until it comes to the boil, then turn it down to cook further..
- Add water, dashi stock into the saucepan in Step 1. Cut the daikon in quarter rounds, carrot into shavings, aburaage into rectangles. Put all the vegetables in the saucepan..
- Transfer the taro root in Step 2 to a colander and wash briefly. Slice the konnyaku with a slicer and put both vegetables in the saucepan. ※This is the slicer I used..
- With a bamboo skewer check to see if it's cooked through, then dissolve the ☆ ingredients..
- Trim off the root ends and shred the shimeji mushrooms, add these with the 1 cm cubed tofu. Simmer for a while and once it's cooked through, it's done!!.
If you find this My Mother's Easy Kenchin Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.