Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted carrot and curry soup recipe. You can have roasted carrot and curry soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup:
- Take 2 Tbs of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of Lbs. Carrots.
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- Take 1 Tbs of Butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 3 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Get 3 Tbs of Curry.
- Use 3 cups of Chicken broth.
Instructions to make Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup:
- In a pot, heat oil on medium high heat. Add carrots and onions. Saute for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add butter, garlic, and sugar. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add Curry and stir thoroughly for 1 minute. Then add broth and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cover and cook for 10 more minutes..
- Using an immersion blender, Blend until it is a smooth puree. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of 10% cream to achieve desired consistency..
If you find this Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.