Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red lentil soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red lentil soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red lentil soup – vegan recipe. You can cook red lentil soup – vegan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Use of olive oil.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Take of ground turmeric.
- Use of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Get of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Get of garlic, peeled and crushes.
- You need of carrots, chopped quite small.
- Get of celery sticks, chopped quite small.
- Use of potato, peeled and chopped quite small.
- Provide of red lentils.
- Get of – 1 l vegan/ veggie stock: i start with 750ml and add more if needed.
- Take of juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Get of Some chilli flakes and parsley leaves to garnish if you like.
Instructions to make Red lentil soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 10 mins til the onion is soft..
- Add the cumin, turmeric, cayenne and garlic. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the carrots and celery. Stir for a minute or two. Add the potato. Sauté for a few mins..
- Add the lentils and the stock. Simmer for 25 mins or so until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste..
- Sprinkle some cumin or chilli flakes on top. And a few parsley or celery leaves. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Red lentil soup – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.