Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup curry recipe. You can have chicken soup curry using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soup Curry:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 of onion.
- Take 600 mL of water.
- Provide 100 mL of white wine.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide of salt for taste.
- Get of [Toppings].
- Take 2 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 70 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Use 1 of boiled egg.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- Use 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
Steps to make Chicken Soup Curry:
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
If you find this Chicken Soup Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.