Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin butternut squash soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup:
- Provide of pumpkin pie.
- Prepare of Butternut squash.
- You need of Potato large.
- Use of Carrots.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Take of Curry powder.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- You need of (optional).
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Take of Garlic salt.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup:
- Chop pumpkin and squash in half and scrape seeds out. Roast in oven for 30-40 min on foil lined cookie sheet..
- Meanwhile in a large pot sauté onion, potato and garlic. Season generously with salt, pepper and garlic salt..
- Add 2 quarts vegetable broth and simmer until potatoes are soft. Add curry powder..
- Remove squash from oven when tender. Let cool or handle with an oven mitt to remove squash from shell..
- Blend squash, potatoes and broth together, slowly. I use a blender but a food processor works too. If the consistency is too thick, add more broth..
- Serve with coconut milk or half and half..
If you find this Pumpkin Butternut Squash Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.