Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta fagioli soup recipe. To cook pasta fagioli soup you only need 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Fagioli Soup:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of red kidney beans.
- Take 15 oz of white kidney beans.
- Provide 4 of stalks of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- Use 1 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- Provide 48 oz of chicken broth.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 12 oz of short macaroni noodles.
- Get 32 oz of traditional pasta sauce.
- You need 24 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Pasta Fagioli Soup:
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef.
- add onion and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- add 1 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- add crushed pepper and salt.
- add 48 ounces of chicken broth.
- add two cans of kidney beans mixed colors.
- add two cans of traditional pasta sauce.
- add two cans of diced tomatoes.
- add 2 cups of chopped celery.
- add 1 cup of carrot sticks.
- add Tabasco sauce to desired spice level.
- boil macaroni pasta according to package directions (boiling noodles on the side helps keep the soup from thickening too much).
- add cooked pasta to the completed soup and serve.
If you find this Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.