Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple leftover turkey soup recipe. You can cook simple leftover turkey soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Provide leftover of Turkey.
- Use of Chicken Stock (I know what you're thinking).
- Prepare of Celery.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Take Leaves of Basil.
- Take of Bay Leaves. (Whole).
- You need of Bullion Cubes extra flavor.
Steps to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- What you need: Leftover Turkey, Vegetables, Seasonings, Chicken Stock, Water,.
- Rinse and Chop vegetables.
- Add Chopped vegetables to crock pot 1 cup Chicken Stock or 3-4 Bullion Cubes, 1 cup water, You can add more as you go. Season with Creole, Basil, Salt, Pepper, add to desired taste add little at a time. You can always add more you can't take away 😉..
- Chop Turkey into smaller pieces add to crock pot..
- Top with few whole Bay leaves. These will be taken out before eating..
- Cover and let cook for about an hour or 2. Stir and taste. Add more seasons to desired taste. The longer you cook better the flavor..
If you find this Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.