Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos recipe. You can cook shredded mexican chicken soup or tacos using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Take of drumb sticks or thighs.
- Use of onion.
- You need of Salsa.
- Get of chopped green chili.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Use of paprika.
- Prepare of cummin.
- You need of jalapeno.
- Get of diced tomatos.
- Provide of kidney beans. (drained and rinsed).
- You need of whole kernel corn drained.
- Prepare of bunch chopped fresh cilantro.
- Take of Hot sauce to taste.
Steps to make Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos:
- Thaw chicken.
- Slice onion, chop and seed jalapeno, (leave seed if you like it spicy!) lay on the bottom of your crock pot or medium pot..
- In a small bowl combine dry seasoning and sprinkle over all the chicken.
- Add chicken on top of onion.
- Pour salsa, green chilli, beans and corn over chicken..
- Add about a 1/4 cup of water and turn to med-high in a crock pot. If cooking on stove turn to low. Cook for 4 hours or until chicken falls off the bone..
- Shred chicken and return to pot. if making soup add cilantro and bring to boil then turn down to simmer for five minutes. Stir frequently to help break down chicken..
- If making tacos drain chicken in strainer and serve on tortillas. Add shredded lettuce, avocado, fresh cilantro and lime..
- Add hot sauce.
If you find this Shredded Mexican Chicken soup or Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.