Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mommy’s beef and veggie soup recipe. You can have mommy’s beef and veggie soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of stew meat cut to one inch pieces.
- Use 2 of large carrots pealed and sliced.
- You need 4 stalks of celery sliced.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 ears of sweet corn kernels taken off ears.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans cut.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Take of Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning.
- Get 3 boxes of Kitchen Basics Beef Stock or one beef marrow bone and water.
- Get 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
Steps to make Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup:
- In an 8 quart stock pot heat olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add all ingredients to pot to brown and dry ingredients to taste. Let it go stirring frequently about 5 minutes..
- Add beef stock and bay leaves. Get pot to a simmer. Lower heat to low and cover and let cook 2 hours..
If you find this Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.