Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. To cook simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Use 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp. of Freshly grated ginger.
- Take 4 C. of Beef broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Sriracha (optional).
- Use 6 oz. of Ramen noodles.
- Get 4 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 2 of large eggs, soft boiled.
Instructions to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic..
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking..
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender..
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs..
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions..
If you find this Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.