Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker recipe. To make easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Use of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- Provide of white onion chopped.
- Provide of garlic minced.
- You need of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Get of beef broth.
- Use of paprika.
- Use of sour cream.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
- Take of flour.
- Provide of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- Use of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Provide of Kosher salt.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.
If you find this Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.