Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato,beetroot,carrot soup recipe. To cook tomato,beetroot,carrot soup you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup:
- Take 1 medium of Beetroot peeled and Diced.
- Provide 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 large of Carrot Peeled and Sliced.
- Get 1 medium of Onion Peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger piece.
- Provide 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use As per taste of Sea Salt.
- Provide 1 medium of green chilli, sliced.
- Get 6-8 of black Pepper (whole).
- Take 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 /2 tsp of Butter.
- Provide 500 ml of Water.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare For of garnishing-.
- Use Handful of coriander leaves (optional).
- Take 1 of Beetroot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Carrots.
Instructions to make Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup:
- In pressure cooker on medium heat, add beetroot tomato, carrots, black pepper (whole), garlic, ginger, onions, and salt..
- Add water and close the lid and cook for 4-5 whistles..
- Remove from heat and wait for the pressure to come down on it's own..
- Blend the cooked veggies in the help of mixie blander until puree. Strain it through a metal sieve..
- Heat butter in a pan, and add black pepper. Add vegetable puree and let it boil until it’s thick in consistency..
- Serve in a soup bowl and garnish with some fresh cream and add black pepper powder and decorate with some carrots and beetroot slices (optional)..
If you find this Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.