Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot tomato soup recipe. To cook carrot tomato soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot tomato soup:
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1" of piece ginger.
- Provide 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide 2 of cloves(loung).
- You need 1 piece of cinnamom.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of cream.
- You need 2 bowls of water.
Instructions to make Carrot tomato soup:
- Make a paste of corn flour and two tb spoon water..
- Wash and Chop all vegetables..
- Heat butter in a pan. Add onion. Sauté for one minute. Add cloves and cinnamon stick. Now add carrot, tomato and ginger. Add a little water and cook till veggies are done. Let it cool..
- Now grind these veggies in a mixer and make a paste. Add water and churn again..
- Heat butter and put this mixture in it and heat for 2 minutes. Now Add corn flour mixture, salt and black pepper. Give it 2-3 boil. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot garnished with cream..
If you find this Carrot tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.