Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy sausage & potato soup recipe. You can cook cheesy sausage & potato soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup:
- Use 2 lbs of russet potatoes (cut into 1” cubes).
- You need 1 lb of smoked sausage (cut into 1/4” slices).
- Prepare 6 Oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 8 Oz of cream of celery soup.
- Take 2/3 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Take 2 cups of white cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Get 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get of 1 medium jalapeño (sliced, optional).
Steps to make Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup:
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the slow cooker with 2 cups water..
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, cream of celery soup, onion soup mix, cream, jalapeño (optional) and cajun seasoning. Pour the cheese mixture over the potatoes and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hrs..
- After 3 hrs, add sausage, stir and continue cooking for remainder..
- After checking to make sure potatoes are cooked through, give it a good stir. Add milk and cheddar and continue to stir until well combined. Cook an additional 30 minutes on low..
- Top with more shredded cheese if desired and serve..
If you find this Cheesy Sausage & Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.