Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for bacon and bean soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best bacon and bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to bacon and bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon and bean soup recipe. You can have bacon and bean soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook bacon and bean soup:
- You need of beef stock cubes.
- You need of bacon.
- Provide of red speckled sugar beans.
- Take of curry powder.
- Take of fresh cream.
- Prepare of boiling water.
- Provide of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of potato, cubed.
- Get of lemon juice.
Steps to make bacon and bean soup:
- fry bacon.
- dissolve 2 beef stock cubes in water.add 750ML beef stock to fried bacon, aswell as beans and potatoes.add salt and pepper to taste.
- add 1 teaspoon curry powder.
- bring to boil until beans and potatoes are soft.
- remove from heat and mash.
- return to heat, LET SIMMER for approx. 10 minutes.
- just before serving add squirt of lemon juice and 250mlk fresh cream.
If you find this bacon and bean soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.