Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan cabbage roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan cabbage roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cabbage roll recipe. You can cook vegan cabbage roll using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan cabbage roll:
- You need 1 of small cabbage/ half big cabbage.
- Provide 2 spoons of vegan butter/olive oil.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Fillings.
- Provide 1,5 cup of rice.
- Provide 50 gr of frozen mushroom (any kind).
- Prepare 2 slices of bread (without crust).
- Take 2 spoons of soy milk.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of dice of vegetable broth (knorr).
- Get 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Use of Oregano.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 12 spoons of canned tomato sauce/soup.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1/3 glass of cooking white wine.
- Take 2 spoons of olive oil.
Instructions to make Vegan cabbage roll:
- Prepare 18 sheets of cabbage leaves. Wash well with running water..
- Boil water and put a pinch of salt. When the water is boiled, put cabbage leaves for 4 minutes and take out from the water..
- Cut bread into small pieces and soften it with 3 spoon of soy milk. Crush and mix well. Cut 1 clove of garlic into small pieces and mix with the bread.
- Boil 1.5 cups of rice with 3 cups of water. Put 1 dice of vegetable broth dice. close with the lid for 10 mins. Tips: quick mix the rice when the dice is melted and close again with the lid..
- After 10 mins, put olive oil, mushrooms, and bread mixture. Add 1 glass of water if it is too much dry. Mix with the rice and close the lid. It will be ready after 5 mins with medium high heat..
- Put the filling into the cabbage leaves. Fill all 18 leaves. Tips: use a toothpick to seal the roll if you find it difficult to close..
- Melt butter on the pan. Once melted, put all cabbage roll on the pan. Close with a lid. Leave for 5-7 minutes with medium heat..
- On another pan, heat olive oil and 1 clove of garlic. Once you smell the garlic, put 12 spoons of tomato sauce/soup and 1/3 glass of white wine. Leave for 10 mins..
- Serve cabbage roll with the tomato sauce and enjoy your vegan cabbage roll!.
If you find this Vegan cabbage roll recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.