Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Tator Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Tator Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy tator casserole recipe. To cook easy cheesy tator casserole you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesy Tator Casserole:
- You need of Dinner.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Meat.
- You need 2 of Cream Mushroom Soup 10.5 Ounce.
- Use 1 of Cream Chicken Soup 10.5 Ounce.
- Provide 1 of Can Corn 15.25 Ounce.
- Use 1 of Green Beans 14.5 Ounce.
- Take 1 of Shredded Taco Cheese 2 Cups.
- Get 2 of Table Spoons Chili Powder.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Tator Casserole:
- Cook & brown meat, drain..
- Drain corn & green beans..
- Empty soups & vegetables into bowl, mix together..
- Mix in the meat, 1.5 cups of shredded cheese, & chili powder..
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish evenly..
- Preheat oven at 450°F.
- Layer tator tots over the mixture, add remainder of taco cheese on tots..
- Put in preheated oven, set timer for 1/2 hour.
- Take out, let cool, & enjoy..
If you find this Easy Cheesy Tator Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.