Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Tongseng recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tongseng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tongseng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tongseng recipe. To make beef tongseng you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Tongseng:
- You need 400 gr of brisket, cut into bite size.
- Get 6 of small tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes.
- You need 5 of cabbage leaves, roughly cut some bird eye chili peppers (to taste-optional).
- Prepare 2 of green onions, cut 1 inch.
- Take 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass, bruised.
- Take 3-4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 350 ml of water.
- Use 1 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of fried shallots for garnish.
- Take of Ground spices:.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 6 cloves of shallots.
- Use 6 of red chili peppers.
- Take 3 of bird eye chili peppers (optional).
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3 of nutmeg.
Instructions to make Beef Tongseng:
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté ground spices, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant. Add curry powder. Mix well..
- Add beef. Cook until the meat change color. Remove from the heat..
- Place the meat in a slow cooker. Add water, salt, sugar, white pepper powder, and beef bouillon. Cover the pot. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, bird eye chili peppers (if you use some), and sweet soy sauce. Cook again for 15 minutes. Remove the pot..
- Serve immediately over steamed with rice and garnish with fried shallots! Yum 😋.
If you find this Beef Tongseng recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.