Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple and Refreshing Vinegar Happosai Stir-Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple and Refreshing Vinegar Happosai Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple and Refreshing Vinegar Happosai Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple and refreshing vinegar happosai stir-fry recipe. To cook simple and refreshing vinegar happosai stir-fry you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple and Refreshing Vinegar Happosai Stir-Fry:
- Use of Main ingredients:.
- Prepare 100 grams of ○Pork (thinly sliced).
- Take 1 of ○Peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 2/3 of ○Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of ○Onion.
- You need 4 of leaves ○Chinese or napa cabbage.
- You need 3 of ○Green peppers.
- Use 4 of ○Shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide of For the seasoning:.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 150 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of each Katakuriko slurry.
Steps to make Simple and Refreshing Vinegar Happosai Stir-Fry:
- Massage salt, pepper, and sake (not listed) into the pork and peeled shrimp. Cut the vegetables into your desired sizes and mix in with the ☆ flavoring ingredients..
- Lightly fry the pork and shrimp first in a little bit of oil, and remove from the pan..
- Add a small amount of oil and fry and vegetables, starting with the hardest..
- Return the pork and shrimp to the frying pan and lightly mix in the ☆ ingredients from Step 1..
- Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper. Mix in a small amount of sesame oil (not listed) from the edges of the pan. Add the katakuriko evenly and mix quickly..
- And it's complete..
If you find this Simple and Refreshing Vinegar Happosai Stir-Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.