Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my easy homemade tomato soup recipe. To cook my easy homemade tomato soup you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Use of olive oil.
- Provide of large onion, diced.
- Use of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Take of Salt snd pepper.
- Take of cans crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Take of tomato paste.
- You need of chicken stock.
- Provide of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of ground all spice.
- Prepare of milk (optional).
Steps to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium heat..
- Cook the onions until they’re soft (about 5 minutes), then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the flour, and mix well, cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, ground all spice and stock, whisking to blend and thicken..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Using an immersion blender blend until smooth..
- Remove from heat, then add the cream if using. I used Horizon Organic White Milk, Mixing thoroughly..
- Test for seasoning, add more is needed, then serve..
- Garnish with dried parsley, croutons, green onions and then devour..
If you find this My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.