Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Curry Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry hot pot recipe. To cook tomato curry hot pot you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Curry Hot Pot:
- Use 2 of thighs Chicken thigh meat.
- Use 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Provide 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 400 ml of ★ Water.
- You need 2 tsp of ★ Soup stock granules.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 2 of sections Curry roux (block).
Steps to make Tomato Curry Hot Pot:
- Cut the vegetables and chicken into easy-to-eat pieces..
- Put the ★ ingredients in an earthenware pot. Heat up while stirring..
- When the soup comes to a boil lower the heat and add the curry roux pieces. When the roux has dissolved put in all the chopped up ingredients. Put on a lid, and simmer until everything is cooked.
- Variation: With Chinese cabbage and pork, plus macaroni..
If you find this Tomato Curry Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.