Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chestnut Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chestnut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chestnut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut soup recipe. To make chestnut soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chestnut Soup:
- Prepare 1 Tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped shallots.
- Use 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Use 1 (300 gram) of can peeled chestnuts. Fresh roasted and peeled is best.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of berry cordial. (I use home brewed).
- Take 1 Tbs of cinnamon and nutmeg mix.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chestnut Soup:
- Melt the butter with oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the carrot, celery, chestnuts and shallots; cook, stiring occasionally untill the vegetables are very tender. Stir in vegetable stock..
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg mix. Stir thru to cover all vegetables. In 2 batches puree the soup in a blender untill smooth..
- Return to the soup to the pan and mix in the milk and the berry cordial. Stir gently over medium heat untill heated through. Season to taste. Serve with your favourite homemade bagel🤗.
If you find this Chestnut Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.