Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Butternut soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut soup recipe. To make butternut soup you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut soup:
- Get 1 of medium sided butter nut.
- Take 1 cup of a soup tomato sachet.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of yellow pepper.
- Use 250 g of mushrooms.
- Use 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Louisiana Cajun spice/ or any favorite seasoning.
Instructions to make Butternut soup:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice the onions and mushrooms into half rings and slice the peppers into strips.
- Cut the butternut in half and peel it..
- Grease the baking pan and put the butternut on top.
- Place the mushrooms, onions, and peppers on top of the butternut and spice it.
- Insert it into the oven for 1h30/until butternut is soft.
- Make cup a soup and blend it all together..
If you find this Butternut soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.