Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetables Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetables Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetables soup recipe. You can cook vegetables soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetables Soup:
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- Take 1 bunch of culiflower.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Provide 3 of carrots.
- Use 1 of big onion.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of knor cube.
- Prepare Handful of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Scotch bonnet (grated).
- Get Half of tablespoon dry lemon grass.
- Take 2 tablespoon of corn flour.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Vegetables Soup:
- Wash all your veggies with vaniger drain and keep aside. In a pan add the melted butter, onion, ginger/ garlic paste and saute for a min. Pour 2 cups water, add your broccoli, culiflower, carrots, knor cube, grated bonnet and cook to boil..
- Dilute your corn flour with little water and pour it to your soup, when thickens to desire, add cabbage and green bell pepper and off the flame. Plate it nicely and sprinkles dey lemon grass. Serve hot..
If you find this Vegetables Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.