Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chestnut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chestnut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut soup recipe. You can have chestnut soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chestnut Soup:
- Take 1 Tbs of unsalted butter.
- Use 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of celery stalk finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped shallots.
- Use 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 (300 gram) of can peeled chestnuts. Fresh roasted and peeled is best.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of berry cordial. (I use home brewed).
- Take 1 Tbs of cinnamon and nutmeg mix.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chestnut Soup:
- Melt the butter with oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the carrot, celery, chestnuts and shallots; cook, stiring occasionally untill the vegetables are very tender. Stir in vegetable stock..
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg mix. Stir thru to cover all vegetables. In 2 batches puree the soup in a blender untill smooth..
- Return to the soup to the pan and mix in the milk and the berry cordial. Stir gently over medium heat untill heated through. Season to taste. Serve with your favourite homemade bagel🤗.
If you find this Chestnut Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.