Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. To make tomato basil soup you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Basil Soup:
- Use of Petite Sliced Tomatoes.
- You need of Tomato Sauce large.
- You need of Onion thinly sliced.
- You need of Fresh Basil chopped.
- Use of Half and Half.
- Use of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- In large pan put tomatoes, tomato sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Turn stove to medium heat. As this mixture begins to heat add sliced onions and sweet basil. Continue heating up to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- When onions are tender and tomatoes are fully cooked add the Half and Half. Continue cooking until mixture returns to the boil stage..
- Reduce heat to simmer or completely turn off. Ready to serve.
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.