Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan recipe. You can have vickys dairy-free cream of tomato soup, gf df ef sf nf vegan using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of small onion, chopped.
- Get of medium carrot, chopped.
- Get of celery, chopped.
- You need of garlic, chopped.
- Use of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- Take of large potato, diced.
- Provide of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Provide of fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- Use of (or to taste) granulated sugar.
- Get of (or to taste) low sodium salt.
- Take of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get of tomato paste / puree.
- Provide of oregano and basil.
- Use of full fat coconut milk (optional).
Steps to make Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat and gently fry off the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic until tender, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked and soft.
- Puree the soup until smooth, or ladle into a blender and blend smooth.
- Season by adding some tomato puree, basil, oregano and any extra salt / pepper / sugar to your own taste.
- If you like it a little bit creamier, stir through the 60mls of coconut cream, or oat or soy cream if your diet allows.
- Nice served with a cheese topped roll or toasted sandwich, I like to use Veganic brand vegan cheese which is made from coconut milk.
- Just for interest sake, these were my Dads black tomatoes.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free Cream of Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.