Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe. To make potato cakes with corned beef and cheese you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese:
- Provide 6-7 of small-med potatoes.
- Take 1/4 of onion, diced.
- Take 3/4 can of corned beef.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1/2 c of flour.
- Provide 1 c of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery flakes.
- You need of cooking oil (vegetable).
Steps to make Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese:
- Clean, peel and shred potatoes and refrigerate for approximately 1/2 hr..
- Mix in diced onions, corned beef and shredded cheese.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, garlic and celery flakes.
- Mix all ingredients together, adding flour until a thick mix is achieved..
- Heat oil in a deep pan. (Oil should be about 1/2" deep.).
- Place dollops of the mixture in the oil..
- Fry a few minutes per side, until browned, spooning oil over each one as they cook. (This ensures that the insides are cooked through..
- Top the patties with a slice of cheese, sour cream and chives, or my favorite, salsa con queso..
If you find this Potato cakes with corned beef and cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.