Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Holy Stuffed Bell Peppers O:-) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Holy Stuffed Bell Peppers O:-) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holy Stuffed Bell Peppers O:-) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to holy stuffed bell peppers o:-) recipe. To cook holy stuffed bell peppers o:-) you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Holy Stuffed Bell Peppers O:-):
- Take 8 of Green Bell Peppers, cleaned & (tops removed).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 2/3 cup of green onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh parsley.
- Get 1/4 cup of celery.
- Get 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Rosemary (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of hot sauce or ground cayenne pepper to taste.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Use 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- You need 3/4 of dry white wine.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Holy Stuffed Bell Peppers O:-):
- Preheat oven to 350'f. Chop all needed ingredients..
- Over med-high heat in large skillet, heat the oil & brown the meat. Add green onions, parsley, celery, onions, garlic, tomatoes, thyme & rosemary. Stir until onions are clear..
- Add the cooked rice, salt, hot sauce (or cayenne). Mix well. Remove from heat..
- Stuff rice mixture into peppers. Place peppers in a large casserole baking dish..
- In a bowl stir tomato sauce, water & wine together then pour around the peppers. Bake for 1 hour. *during the last 15 mins, cover with foil to keep tops from browning too much).*.
If you find this Holy Stuffed Bell Peppers O:-) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.