Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. You can cook tex-mex chicken and three bean soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Take 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Provide 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- Prepare 16 ounces of salsa.
- Prepare 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Take 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Provide of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- Take of Sour Cream for topping.
Steps to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.