Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Meat Sauce Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Meat Sauce Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meat Sauce Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meat sauce pasta recipe. To make easy meat sauce pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Meat Sauce Pasta:
- Take 150 grams of Ground meat.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 of Carrot.
- Take 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of your desired amount Pasta.
Steps to make Easy Meat Sauce Pasta:
- Peel the carrot and mince..
- Peel the onion and mince. Soak for about 5 minutes in chilled water (to mellow the sharpness)..
- Stir-fry the ground meat, carrots, and onions. When the meat starts to turn pale, add the flour and stir until evenly incorporated..
- Add the water and soup stock granules, then simmer for about 3 minutes over low heat..
- Add the ketchup, then stir until evenly blended..
- Season with salt and pepper, then it's ready!.
- Boil the pasta..
- Here is the trick to boiling the pasta to al dente! After boiling for one minute, turn off the heat and cover with a lid. Allow to sit in the boiled water for the boiling time instructed, and it's done!.
- Bon appetit!.
If you find this Easy Meat Sauce Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.