Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Coconut Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Coconut Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot coconut soup recipe. To make carrot coconut soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Take 2 of Carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare of Small piece of Ginger.
- Provide 2 pods of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Get 4-5 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take of White pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Butter.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of as per the consistency Vegetable stock.
Steps to make Carrot Coconut Soup:
- Take a pressure cooker. Put butter. Add the chopped onion, green chilli, ginger, garlic and curry leaves and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add diced carrots, salt, white pepper powder and the bay leaves to it and stir for about 5more minutes. Now add vegetable stock or water.
- Put lid and pressure cook the carrot mixture till one whistle comes. Blend it in a mixer when it cools down and strain..
- Remove leaves before blending if you want..
- Heat the carrot puree mixture for 2-3 boils and add the coconut milk to the puree after switching off the gas..
- Stir the soup nicely. Your Soup is ready to relish..
If you find this Carrot Coconut Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.