Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gyudon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gyudon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gyudon recipe. To cook gyudon you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gyudon:
- Take 400 g of beef, sliced.
- Get 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 1 of thumb of ginger.
- You need of Broth.
- Use 200 ml of water.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tablespoons of raw sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mirin.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of sake.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of cooking rice wine.
- Get of Toppings.
- Get to taste of Pickled ginger,.
- Use to taste of Chilli powder,.
Instructions to make Gyudon:
- Julienne cut the thumb of ginger and onion (into thin strips).
- Boil the ginger, onion, and the broth on medium heat until boiling..
- Once it boils, add the beef and boil again. Make sure to skim the foam from the top. Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve beef and broth on top of white rice and garnish with toppings..
If you find this Gyudon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.