Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kalah's sloppy joe pie recipe. You can have kalah's sloppy joe pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie:
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take 1 can of Sloppy Joe Sauce.
- Take 2 cup of Original Bisquick Mix.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add ground beef, onions, and seasonings to a pan; cook until browned..
- Drain beef mixture; return to pan and add the sloppy Joe sauce..
- Mix together the Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs..
- Transfer the beef mixture to a casserole dish; cover the mixture with the Bisquick..
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top..
If you find this Kalah's Sloppy Joe Pie recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.