Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lasagna Mexicana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna Mexicana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna Mexicana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna mexicana recipe. You can cook lasagna mexicana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lasagna Mexicana:
- Get of ground beef.
- Use of guacamole.
- Provide of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Get of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Use of can enchilada sauce.
- Provide of salsa con queso.
- You need of flour tortillas.
- Get of can diced tomatoes.
- Get of taco seasoning.
Steps to make Lasagna Mexicana:
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..
If you find this Lasagna Mexicana recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.