Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Haddock Tomato Simmer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Haddock Tomato Simmer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to haddock tomato simmer recipe. You can have haddock tomato simmer using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Haddock Tomato Simmer:
- Provide 4 of Fresh Haddock fillets.
- Get 40 grams of Bacon (sliced or block).
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of White wine (if available).
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Soup stock granules (Consommé bouillon powder).
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Take 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
Steps to make Haddock Tomato Simmer:
- Cut each haddock fillet into 2-3 pieces. Salt and pepper both sides. If any moisture comes out, pat dry..
- Mince the garlic, and dice the onion into 3 cm pieces. Cut the bacon into 1 cm strips. Cut off the root of the shimeji mushrooms and shred into small clumps..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan, and add the garlic. Once it becomes aromatic, add the onion and bacon and saute..
- Once the bacon has browned and the onions are transparent add the haddock and lightly cook both sides. Sprinkle with white wine..
- Add the shimeji mushrooms, canned tomatoes, soup stock, and bay leaf. Once it's come to a boil, lid and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Gently shake the frying pan occasionally as it simmers..
- Taste and if you find the flavor lacking, adjust with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with parsley, and it's complete..
If you find this Haddock Tomato Simmer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.