Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati, pilau, deep fried chicken, fried liver, tomato soup recipe. To make chapati, pilau, deep fried chicken, fried liver, tomato soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- Use 2 kg of wheat flour.
- Use 2 of large chicken.
- Get 2 kg of liver.
- Use 1 litre of cooking oil.
- Provide of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Take of Onions.
- Use of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
- Provide of Turmeric.
- Take of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup:
- Wash rice, until it's clean. Boil meat. Prepare onion, garlic, tumeric, ginger, Pilau masala sticks and black pepper. Fry the spices, until they are ready. Add your boiled meat, followed by rice, and 6 cups of boiled water. Reduce heat, to allow your pilau to cook gently..
- Marinate the chicken with different kinds of spices. Let it stay over night in the fridge. Deep fry the chicken pieces, until they are tender and well cooked..
- Fry onions, garlic, ginger and tumeric. Add salt, pepper and finally the liver. Add little amount of water. Cook until ready. Add coconut milk, when liver is ready. Allow it to boil for a few minutes..
- Add little oil in frying pan. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and onions. Cook until ready. Add little amount of water, as soup..
- Prepare your chapati..
- Serve your food in..
If you find this Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.