Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's military sos gravy thick toast & corn beef hash recipe. To cook mike's military sos gravy thick toast & corn beef hash you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash:
- Use of ● For The Meats & Veggies.
- You need 16 oz of 90/10 Hamburger Meat.
- Prepare 12 oz of Lean Sausage Meat.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped White Onions.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use of ● For The White Gravy [whisk constantly].
- Take 1 (2.5 oz) of Package McCormick Pepper Country Gravy.
- Get 1 (2.5 oz) of Package McCormick Sausage Country Gravy.
- Use 4 Cups of Whole Milk [pkg will call for water but go with milk].
- Take of ● For The Breads [well toasted].
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Texas Toast.
- Provide of ● For The Starches.
- Provide 2 (15 oz) of Cans Corn Beef Hash [+ 2 tbsp butter].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- Use of ● For The Protiens.
- Prepare 1 of LG Egg Per Serving [fried over easy].
Steps to make Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash:
- Here's the majority of what you'll need..
- Peppered & Sausage Gravy pictured. A great brand..
- Thick sliced Texas Toast bread pictured. Toast well..
- Boil your gravy. Whisk constantly..
- Add gravy to meat mixture and heat.
- Fry your hash with 2 tbsp butter until crispy on one sides..
- Enjoy with an over easy egg on your hash..
If you find this Mike's Military SOS Gravy Thick Toast & Corn Beef Hash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.