Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe. To make vegan burmese coconut milk noodle soup (oil-free and gluten-free) you need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- You need of flat rice noodle.
- Prepare of chickpea flour (mix well with 1/4 cup water).
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- Prepare of defatted soy chunks from Holland & Barrett (soaked in the water).
- Take of large onion chopped.
- You need of garlic chopped.
- Take of tumeric (spice).
- Use of paprika (spice).
- You need of cayenne pepper (spice).
- You need of small onions peeled (optional).
- Take of lemon cut into wedges (for garnish).
- Prepare of chopped cilantro (for garnish).
- You need of coconut sugar (any sugar).
- Provide of Himalayan salt (any salt).
- Provide of steamed broccoli (for garnish)(optional).
- Provide of steamed beansprouts (for garnish)(optional).
- Take of crushed roasted chili (for garnish)(optional).
Steps to make Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free):
- Place 1/2 chopped onion, chopped garlic and spices into non stick pot and cook very slowly for 3 mins. After 3 mins, add water and continue stirring to prevent them from catching..
- When onions and garlics are softened, stir in soya chunks, salt and 1 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-4 mins. Carefully add chickpea mixture and 1 cup of water, stirring quickly so that the flour doesn't clump. Add more water if the soup is too thick. Cook for another 10 ~ 15 mins..
- Stir in coconut milk and cook for another 5 ~ 10 mins. Divide the rice noodle into 2 soup bowls. Ladle the soup over rice noodles in the bowl and garnish each with steamed broccoli, beansprouts, lemon juice, crushed chilli and fresh cilantro..
If you find this Vegan Burmese Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (oil-free and gluten-free) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.