Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook spicy chicken tortilla soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 can of of Rotel.
- Get 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- Get 1 can of of corn.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of cans, low-sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 of packet of taco or chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 bag of of Tortilla chips (get the Scoops!).
- Provide 1 small of container of sour cream.
- Get 1 bag of of shredded mexican blend cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Cook chicken.
- Add chopped onion, beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water & seasoning in crockpot & stir..
- Put chicken on top of mixture & be sure it's at least partly submerged in liquid..
- Cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours..
- Before serving, make sure the chicken has all come apart & is shredded enough. Then stir..
- Serve each bowl with chips, cheese melted on top & a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.