Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy lasagne recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lasagne recipe. To make easy lasagne you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy lasagne:
- Provide 12 of catelli smart lasagne noodles.
- Provide 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 1/2 of cups of original spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 1 of bar of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 of zucchini chopped.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of italiano club house seasoning.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 of cooking spray oil.
Steps to make Easy lasagne:
- Have a pot big enough to cook the noodles in. Salt the water. Once brought to a boil cook the noodles as the direction on the box says. About 8 to 10 mins..
- Mix the roicatta cheese with the egg in a small bowl. Add parsley and basil into the mixture and set a side for later.
- Add olive oil to frying pan and start to add the chopped garlic and onions to a low to medium heat. Then the chopped tomato after a minute.
- Once the onions sweat out add the ground beef and salt and pepper to the pan. Turn the heat to medium to high to cook the beef faster.
- Once beef is browned drain fat if needed. Stir in spaghetti sauce and add zucchini. Let simmer for 5 to 8 mins..
- While the sauce is simmering grate the cheese and drain the noodles once they are done cooking. Remember not to over cook the noodles. Follow the directions on the brand you buy..
- Add sauce to 13×9 inch baking dish. This way your noodles on the bottom won't burn onto the pan. Next place four pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce, over lapping edges. Spread 1/3 of ricotta cheese over pasta and add 1/3 of mozzarella cheese . cover with one fourth of sauce..
- Repeat layers twice..
- With the last layer add the rest of the beef sauce and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Make sure you put most of the cheese on this layer. The other two bottom layers should only have the roicatta. Sprinkle with italino seasoning..
- Wrap the pan with tin foil to keep the lasagne from drying out or to store in the fridge or freezer for later. Make sure to give the tin foil a quick spray of cooking oil on the side that will be facing in on the lasange..
- Cook the lasagne in the oven at 375oF for about 30 mins Take the tin foil off and let the cheese on top golden brown for another 2 mins on broiler setting. Let the lasange stand for another 5mins to cool on the counter..
- Once cooled lasange should be ready to serve. Eat and enjoy :).
If you find this Easy lasagne recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.