Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have spicy chicken tortilla soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 can of of Rotel.
- Use 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- Use 1 can of of corn.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of cans, low-sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 of packet of taco or chicken seasoning.
- Use 1 bag of of Tortilla chips (get the Scoops!).
- You need 1 small of container of sour cream.
- Provide 1 bag of of shredded mexican blend cheese.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Cook chicken.
- Add chopped onion, beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water & seasoning in crockpot & stir..
- Put chicken on top of mixture & be sure it's at least partly submerged in liquid..
- Cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours..
- Before serving, make sure the chicken has all come apart & is shredded enough. Then stir..
- Serve each bowl with chips, cheese melted on top & a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.