Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe. You can cook coriander carrot soup #soupcontest using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest:
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tsp ground coriander, 1/2 tsp grated ginger, 450g carrots-peeled & chopped, 1/4th cup double cream, handful coriander (3 sprigs), 1/4th tsp ground pepper, 1 cup stock/hot water.
Steps to make Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest:
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large pan, add grated ginger, then fry for 2 mins until softened..
- Stir in 1 tsp freshly ground coriander and cook for 1 min..
- Add chopped carrots, then And 1.2l vegetable stock or hot water, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat..
- Cover and cook for 20 mins until the carrots are tender..
- Add ground pepper, salt and double cream. Cook for 2 mins..
- Tip into a food processor with a handful of coriander then blitz until smooth..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with Ritz crackers..
If you find this Coriander carrot soup #soupcontest recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.