Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy red lentil soup with onion and coriander recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy red lentil soup with onion and coriander recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy red lentil soup with onion and coriander recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy red lentil soup with onion and coriander recipe. You can have spicy red lentil soup with onion and coriander using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy red lentil soup with onion and coriander:
- Prepare of table spoons of olive oil.
- Get of large red onion finely chopped.
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Get of fresh red chillies, seeded and finally chopped.
- Get of tea spoons cumin seeds.
- Get of tea spoons coriander seeds.
- Use of carrot, finely chopped.
- Use of sugar.
- Provide of mustard seed.
- Provide of tomatoe concentrate.
- Take of sweet patatoe.
- Use of red lentils (soaked over night).
- Use of vegetable stock.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Ground pepper.
- Use of To serve.
- Provide of small red onion, finely chopped.
- Provide of large bunch of fresh coriander, finely chopped.
- Get of lime wedges.
Steps to make Spicy red lentil soup with onion and coriander:
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan and stir the onion, garlic, chilli, cumin and coriander seeds. When the onion begins to colour, toss in the carrot and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the mustard seeds, sugar and stir in the lentils and sweet patatoe..
- Pour in the stock, stir well and bring to the boil. Lower the heat, partially cover the pan and simmer for 30-40 minutes..
- If the soup is too thick, thin it down with a little water. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve the soup straight from the pan or, if you prefer a smooth texture, whiz it in a blender, then reheat if necessary. Ladle the soup into bowls and sprinkle liberally with chopped onion and coriander. Serve with 2 wedges of lime to squeeze over the soup.
If you find this Spicy red lentil soup with onion and coriander recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.