Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. To cook chicken soup you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken soup:
- Get 2-3 of Chicken breasts.
- Get of Bouillon cubes or Chicken stock.
- Take of Carrots.
- Take of Celery.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
- Take of Bay leave.
- Take of Basil.
- Provide of Thyme.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Peper.
Instructions to make Chicken soup:
- Rinse /chop veggies.
- Defrosted chicken. Season with creole seasoning, thyme, basil, salt, pepper, cook until NO pink. (350° about 30 min).
- While chicken is cooking add your veggies to crock pot..
- Turn crockpot on High. Add 2 cup of water to your crock pot with 2-3 bouillon cubes. Shake in seasoning. A little at a time..
- Shred cooked chicken. I did mixer method and worked really good..
- Add cooked chicken to crockpot. Cook for few hours best flavor. Taste broth to see if you need to add any more seasonings..
- Remove bay leaves before eating..
If you find this Chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.