Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup recipe. You can have banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Take 200 gr of kale.
- Use 1 of banana flower (optional).
- Get 1 of long red chili (optional).
- Provide 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 cm of ginger.
- Take 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of medium red onion.
- Use 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 8 cups of water.
- You need 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
If you find this Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.