Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican Breakfast Burrito recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Breakfast Burrito recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Breakfast Burrito recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican breakfast burrito recipe. To cook mexican breakfast burrito you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Breakfast Burrito:
- Use 16 oz. of Lean Ground Beef.
- Take 1 Tbs. of Grated Lime Peel.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 Lime.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Taco Seasoning.
- Take 1 1/2 C. of Onion, chopped.
- Get 3 of Tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- Get 2 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- Use 2 Cups of Canned Corn, drained.
- Use 24 of Egg Whites.
- Take 12 of Whole Wheat Tortillas.
- Get 12 Tbs. of Salsa.
- Prepare 12 Tbs. of Fat-Free Shredded Cheddar.
Instructions to make Mexican Breakfast Burrito:
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook beef, lime peel, lime juice and taco seasoning together. Once beef is cooked through, drain. Place in a bowl and set aside..
- In skillet, over medium heat, cook onion and green pepper. Once veggies are tender, add corn and tomato. After about 6-8 minutes add beef mixture to skillet. Mix and cook until beef is heated through..
- While beef mixture is heating through with veggies, take another skillet and heat over medium heat. Add egg whites and scramble them..
- Lay out tortillas, on top each tortilla, place some of the eggs white. Then divide the beef & veggie mixture among each tortilla. Top each with 1 Tbs. salsa and then 1 Tbs. cheese..
If you find this Mexican Breakfast Burrito recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.