Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef croquettes in tomato gravy recipe. You can have beef croquettes in tomato gravy using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef (or turkey).
- Get 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes – drained, liquid reserved.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken boullion granules.
Steps to make Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy:
- In a small bowl wisk together the liquid from the tomatoes, tomato soup, water, and chicken boullion..
- Place the first 8 ingredients listed, 3 tbs of the liquid mixture, and half the diced tomatoes in a large bowl. Stir remaining tomatoes into liquid mixture, set aside..
- Mix ingredients in the large bowl by hand until well blended. Shape into 6 equal croquettes (think mini meatloaf)..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs olive oil, swirl to coat. Arrange croquettes in skillet evenly spaced. Cook about 2 minutes per side, just until nicely browned but not cooked through..
- Pour tomato mixture evenly over croquettes. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium low. Cover. Allow to gently simmer untouched 15 minutes..
- If you wish to thicken the tomato gravy before serving remove lid, increase heat back to medium and vigorously simmer about 5 minutes more, gently spooning gravy over croquettes to coat. Serve with mashed potatoes and fresh veggies. Enjoy!.
If you find this Beef Croquettes in Tomato Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.